From 28 September to 2 October 2020, GET.invest partner SolarPower Europe will host its flagship event, the SolarPower Summit 2020. The summit will bring together over 500 industry representatives from all major energy players, as well as SMEs and a range of decision-makers from across the European Union and beyond.
The event offers the latest solar insights to high-level political and business representatives concerning major strategic, political and market developments shaping the future of solar in Europe. As we slowly recover from the Covid-19 pandemic, the SolarPower Summit arrives at a crucial time for the solar industry, and promises to take stock of the impact and remedies to ensure a truly green recovery in service of the objectives of the European Green Deal.
As part of our close cooperation with SolarPower Europe, GET.invest will support the summit and:
- host a session about technical and financial support instruments available to solar companies looking to become active in emerging markets: Green Deal diplomacy & EU instruments to promote energy investment in developing markets (DAY 1 – 29 SEP – 14:00-15:00h),
- as well as a all-day side event on African markets: Solar investment opportunities in Africa in COVID times (DAY 4 – 2 OCT – 09:00-15:00h).
The SolarPower Summit 2020 will be held online for the first time ever.
For the digital event, SolarPower Europe has created an immersive virtual experience with innovative features for participants:
- Meet the right people: targeted networking opportunities
- Connect with participants before, during and after the event
- Full access to groundbreaking, world-class content before, during, and after the event
- Interactive sessions: join the conversation with solar experts
- Virtual exhibition: discover the latest in solar developments from some of the most influential companies in the sector
- Free tickets (limited and conditional on certain criteria)
Join the conversation on social media under #SolarPowerSummit!