ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum 2019
The ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREE), the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) and GET.invest will host the third ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum (ESEF19) on 22nd-24th of October in Accra, Ghana. West Africa’s top public and private energy actors will come together at the forum in a joint effort to boost renewable energy markets in the ECOWAS region.
ESEF19 will highlight the challenges faced by renewable energy businesses and entrepreneurs in the ECOWAS region, share best practices in coping with difficulties and identify opportunities for trail-blazing projects.
The agenda covers different thematic themes that cater to all stakeholders in the renewable energy markets of the ECOWAS region:
- Investment opportunities in the sustainable energy sectors of the 15 ECOWAS member states.
- Regional cooperation and trans-border power trade from renewable sources.
- Technological progress in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors.
- Business collaborations and partnerships.
- Regional energy efficiency potential.
- Knowledge-sharing beyond the region.
As part of the forum, GET.invest will organise a B2B matchmaking session. The session will provide business representatives and investors with an opportunity to discuss, exchange and network. The B2B matchmaking will be co-organised by ARE and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), maximising the potential for interesting and rewarding business partnerships.
To find out more about the ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum 2019 and the B2B matchmaking opportunity, click here.
Keep up to date and follow the conversation on social media: #ESEF19