Renewables for Self-Consumption in Mozambique
30.11.2021 - 30.11.2021
ALER (Lusophone Renewable Energy Association) and AMER (Mozambican Renewable Energy Association), with the support of GET.invest Mozambique, are organising the “Renewables for Self-consumption in Mozambique” online conference on 30 November 2021.
At the event, the potential of the energy self-consumption market in Mozambique, in particular the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) sector, will be discussed in light of renewable energies.
The purpose of the conference is:
- Presentation of the potential of the energy self-consumption market in Mozambique, particularly in the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) sector
- Characterization of energy demand in Mozambique in the C&I sector
- Identify potential customers and give them a voice to describe their energy needs
- Raise awareness of the renewable energy’s offer for self-consumption and present specific case studies
- Bring together companies offering renewables and demand for self-consumption in the C&I sector
- Highlight financing needs, financial supply and investment opportunities
AIMO (Industrial Association of Mozambique) and CTA (Confederation of Economic Associations of Mozambique) are partners of the conference.